In my monthly newsletters, I like to highlight not just the big holidays and events, but the little unknowns as well. In preparing for my current newsletter, I found a whole host of wonderful little celebrations available for the month of January, particularly in the latter half of the month.
Choose any or all of these as reasons to celebrate this month:
- January 18 - Winnie the Pooh Day - My personal favorite classic character of all time.
- January 19 - Popcorn Day - Go to the movies or watch at home, and add your favorite seasoning and good old butter if you choose!
- January 20 - Penguin Awareness Day - Who doesn't love these classy little creatures of the cold. There are some great videos on the lives of penguins, or check out Jim Carrey's Mr. Poppers Penguins for a fun movie for all!
- January 24 - Compliment Day - Everyone needs a nice compliment as often as possible, so keep this in mind today.
- January 27 - Chocolate Cake Day - I always seem to highlight my own personal favorites! Yours too?
These are just a few of the many reasons to celebrate January. I hope you'll enjoy one of these or find a few of your own.
Have a happy day!