Well, enough of that! In my book, everyday could be cheesecake day! So here it is. It's not one of the simplest recipes for cheesecake, but it is one of the best:
Creamy Baked Cheesecake
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/8-1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream, room
- Fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced, if desired for topping
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In mixer, combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9 inch spring form pan.
2. In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and lemon juice. Mix well.