Tomato Cucumber Salad with Balsamic Dressing
- 2 large ripe tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber, peeled
- 1/2 cup Vidalia onion, chopped (Vidalia are my favorite for their sweetness)
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- sea salt
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Mix together tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and olives in serving bowl.
- In separate small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar and oil until well mixed. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. I tend to go very light on the amount of dressing because the vegetables are filled with their own delicious juices. I like a small amount of dressing just to add flavor.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.