You don't need to go far out of your way or spend a lot of money to show your gratitude. Simply pick one or more people in your life and give thanks. Here are 5 simple ways to show gratitude that anyone can do (even at the last minute):
- Bring treats to work - For those you work with who provide endless support and an ear when you need it, bring in some cupcakes, cookies, or other office favorite treats and let everyone know you appreciate them.
- Dial up a friend - In this day of texting and social media posting, pick up the phone and call a friend or family to let them know you are thinking of them.
- A single rose - No, it doesn't have to be a rose - a big, gerber daisy, a gladiola, or any other favorite flower given to a friend or relative always makes a nice surprise thank you.
- Send an e-card - Free e-cards are easy to find online. Send a "thank you" or "thinking of you" card to soemone in your life.
- Be spontaneous - Invite a friend or loved one out for lunch or dinner last minute and insist on buying. Let them know you just want to say thanks for being you!
Post a Comment
Feel free to chime in. We love comments!