On this Thanksgiving, I am thankful for...
1. A husband who makes me laugh and feel loved every day.
2. A family who places the greatest value on togetherness.
3. Fond memories of my parents who are with me everyday in spirit.
4. Nearby friends for the constant joy they bring.
5. Faraway friends for their permanent place in my heart.
6. Daily work that keeps me always on my toes.
7. Two crazy puppies for their daily antics and amusement.
8. The comfort and warmth of home.
9. The beauty of nature in fall, winter, spring and summer.
10. Our God, who provides me with all of the above and more.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
What are you thankful for today?
Post a Comment
Feel free to chime in. We love comments!