- 1.5 lbs. unpeeled fingerling potatoes or baby potatoes, cut crosswise into 1/2 inch slices
- 8 oz. trimmed sugar snap peas
- 3-4 radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Steam potatoes over boiling water until almost tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add sugar snap peas and steam until peas are crisp-tender and potatoes are just tender, 1 minute longer.
- Transfer vegetables to large bowl. Cool slightly. Add radishes and onion.
- Whisk next 4 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Whisk in Parmesan. Season dressing with salt and generous amount of pepper.
- Add dressing to potato mixture; toss to coat.Season with more salt and pepper, if desired. Serve warm or at room temp.