- 3 1/2 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts and thighs, skinned
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 5 medium carrots, sliced
- 4 stalks celery, slices
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup mini star pasta
- Place chicken breasts and thighs in slow cooker.
- Add carrots, celery, onions and broth
- Stir in curry powder, dill, salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove the chicken and remove meat from bones.
- Discard bones and stir meat back into the soup.
- Stir in pasta and let sit until pasta is cooked through.
Enjoy and have a happy day!