Now this recipe includes a few things that aren't necessarily staples, but the great thing about stir-fry is you can include or exclude to your heart's (or stomach's) content. Any combination of more or less veggies will still taste great!
So give this a try, and let me know how it turns out!
Shrimp and Sun-dried Tomato Stir-fry - 4 servings
- 1 pound medium sized cooked or raw shrimp
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 green onion, chopped
- pine nuts, toasted for 3 minutes in 350 degree oven
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- cooked rice
1. Saute zucchini in oil until it just starts to soften, about 3 minutes. Add half of the soy sauce and shrimp. If using raw shrimp, cook until shrimp starts to turn white. If using cooked shrimp, just warm it up with the zucchini, about 3 minutes.
2. Add green onion and sun-dried tomatoes. Cook 3 minutes.
3. Add remaining soy sauce. Mix well and heat through.
4. Serve over rice and toss with pine nuts.
So easy and so tasty!
Have a happy day!
Post a Comment
Feel free to chime in. We love comments!